the piss :shock: .................................................. :LOL:

RobMac":181v0fp5 said:
Just in from giving some roadies a lesson in humility :twisted:
60 hilly miles, yet again the MacRetro Clan can hold their heads high :LOL:

Me on the Galaxy and them on race weenie exotica :twisted:
I drew a line at keeping the panniers on that would just be takin
the piss :shock: .................................................. :LOL:

Love it :LOL: :LOL:

Today the old Focus was driven off into the sunset....then came back. Stewardship has now passed to a Canadian Ladies Wrestling champ. :(

Today I got back from a weeks riding in Chamonix. Stunning place to ride, I'll put up some pics at some point. Currently both bike and rider are pretty knackered, and I've got serious chairlift withdrawal!

kaiser":15opwi0x said:
Today the old Focus was driven off into the sunset....then came back. Stewardship has now passed to a Canadian Ladies Wrestling champ. :(

So Caveat Vendor rather than Caveat Emptor?!!

Cycled an easy 18 mile round trip on my old Rudge along the cycle paths of Mid and East Lothian. Gorgeous weather and great countryside. Unfortunately I had to labour for my pal in the hot sun laying slabs for his two new sheds :shock: Now a wee bit sunburnt.....ouchy :)

On a cycling front I've finally completed building my Trek Y3 which has existed in frame only form in my shed for too long. Plush ride, no discernable pedal bob, handles well. This bike shall acompany me on a wee ride I'm doing in the lakes next weekend :cool:

Had a day off in the good weather for the first time in ages, lightweight cycling clothes dug out and ready to go, petrol in the car, tyres, oil and water checked. The world was my (rock) lobster for the day.

THen a friend called in having a major crisis, borderline breakdown. Ended up spending all day indoors with her calming her down and sorting her head out. Ended up having a quick hours spin round the local cyclepaths in the dying light.

Sometimes I hate being a decent human being.

Back