Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

looks a bit err damp tomorrow fellas! My mrs reckons we will all end up at trailmix and just sup lattes all day haha. Should be fun, getting soaked and coming home to a hot bath love it!

Righto, whilst its in my head now, I have Lubans pedals and cleats and and the tools ready to fit them, do i need anything else... I'll have a rummage to see if I have any karma bits i can bring too. Si do you still need that pulstar/velocity rim?

Thanks for the link Simon. I think I can get there now without getting lost.
I'm fine with a bit of wet stupid fun if you lads are up for it, it'll help hide the fact that I've become a fat wheezing bastard since we last met!
Just packed the car. Marin, forks etc etc are all in, bikes, tools, lube!
I'll throw in a few karma goodies while I'm digging through the shed.

How many of us are still in?

forgot!.. I can count.

Three defo's one maybe and I just sent a pm to jk-oldschool to make sure he was aware of the invite.

Slow6":3rfy1e4b said:
forgot!.. I can count.

Three defo's one maybe and I just sent a pm to jk-oldschool to make sure he was aware of the invite.

Great minds, was just about to do this!

Should be fun tomorrow, since me and Si got our MTB thrills back in the UK a bit of rain is the least of our worries, my biggest worry is if my shorts and top dont match haha

Good stuff lads, hopefully its just a bit of drizzle tomorrow... :) should be a good laugh anyhow.
Cheers for the offer of the wheel Skinny, but it's all sorted now. If anyone's after a set of 26'' slicks let me know, i've got a pair of vittoria's going spare...

ozpete":3vhof60a said:
Sad news, now we have a case of tonsilitus with the oldest one, so a dump & run it out of the question!!
Sorry lads, I'll try harder next time. Have fun.

bring them to Lyster, give em a few bob and let them play there until we get back!

Thanks for the great day lads.

Got through my first ride in clips and didn't eat any dirt.. well chuffed!! :D

Sure was a good day, reckon the singletrack is a lot quicker now its dried out a bit.

Got to say my legs ache a bit now though...

I love the fact that our bikes got the attention today! Great riding as usual and great company! Definitely have to do castlemaine next.

Back