Possibly nicked

Honestly i can't believe you are taking offence to my title and comments, no one else is!!!!!
prehaps people should not judge, but we all do in some way or another, What would you say to the people that phone terrorist hotline and tell them what they think could possibly be happening at there neighbours house? funny going ons and strange behavour? would you tell them they shouldnt presume things and voice there opinion and should wait untill there neighbour blows the whole street up with a bomb!!?? i rekon 99% of people that ring the hotline are wrong but they still believe something aint right and tell the athorities.
yeh i may be wrong and possbly wa wrong but it was my belief that something did not add up in the pictures posted.
:shock:
Just for instance if you was looking for a 2nd hand tv on ebay and you came across a 40inch flatscreen for sale with no remote, and in the picture at the back of the room was a huge stash of amplifiers and pc's and some other tv's would you not think anything of it and still place a bid?? just courious of your answer thats all.

pete_mcc":21csfhy3 said:
Libel also requires a proof of lost or damage due to the statement, again, there's not much evidence of that as he got £780 for it, not a bad return on a £1000 bike!

Particularly as you can get them brand new for £799 at the moment. Awesome spec for the money.

Freewheeler1968":2jrtgcoo said:
What did you do with your freetime before eBay existed?

:LOL:

Valley of the squinting windows meets retrobike...

For the record I live in a virtual tenement and have several bikes worth more than this one. And some times I sell them on ebay. And some times I sell non bike stuff too. Shock horror!! :roll:

xenophile":18phfx0c said:
Freewheeler1968":18phfx0c said:
What did you do with your freetime before eBay existed?

Valley of the squinting windows meets retrobike...

For the record I live in a virtual tenement and have several bikes worth more than this one. And some times I sell them on ebay. And some times I sell non bike stuff too. Shock horror!! :roll:

Well prehaps you should spend alittle more money on your house rather than loads of bikes in the future. Or photograph your stuff with a nice background, that way you may atract more attention.

graham1975":rlu0sxgh said:
Well prehaps you should spend alittle more money on your house rather than loads of bikes in the future.

Thanks for the tip.

Perhaps you should spend less time worrying about how people online spend their money and more time keeping a watch on your neighbors for potential terrorist behavior!

graham1975":1dvwvmqb said:
Well prehaps you should spend alittle more money on your house rather than loads of bikes in the future.

good god man! get your priorities straight! bikes, car, shed THEN house. tsk tsk

not my quote.
"but im one for looking at things in the background and it looks like a house that a 1K bike does not belong in."

well stop judging then.

if you looked at my walls at the moment, you definitely wouldnt think a £200 mountain bike would belong. let alone my litespeed and yeti.

What does the state of the house matter.

My bikes look far too exspensive too be in my house according too these theories.

My bikes give me pleasure.

My house is just somewhere too shelter from the rain..............

Back