And today I did......

The Ken":31xss53v said:
Great news Gaz, try and book your op so you miss the worst of the winter - or do you not need time off for key hole?

going to wait 2 months to see what happens- sept then if I go for it it is 3 mths waiting dec so the 1 mth off of riding will be less of a hardship- took 2 weeks off last time but was in the public sector so you could take the piss a bit :twisted:

well my seals arrived for the monster t's after 22 days from betd :evil: so i went out and fitted them .

i still have no brakes , gears , chain device or rear tyre :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'm gona keep this one as simple as i can ;)

Been having some good times on the Breezer most days this week, along the coast at sunset in the midgies, that sort of thing, and have decided to concentrate on fewer, more involving, rides and release some unused items :roll:

Much more fun making an emotional/spiritual link with them, innit Gazz, rather than having a hareem of old trollops?

:LOL:

Mr Panda":345db6xe said:
Been having some good times on the Breezer most days this week, along the coast at sunset in the midgies, that sort of thing, and have decided to concentrate on fewer, more involving, rides and release some unused items :roll:

Much more fun making an emotional/spiritual link with them, innit Gazz, rather than having a hareem of old trollops?

:LOL:

Yeah totally agree im a 5 bike man these days Mr P ;)

Latest posts

Back