NWA & NE&Yorks: Settle to Malham, Dales ~ 02/07/11

Weather is meant to be nice, we will see after the last ride there.....no snow bike this ride!

kaya":35p329yq said:
giant-one":35p329yq said:
I don't know which forcast your looking at Vern but it's going to be one of them there freak storms we get round these parts, Snow, hale, driving rain, gale force winds etc all at once. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have a good ride chaps. :D

If we get any bad weather were going to call at your house on the way home and buckle your wheels :shock: :shock: :LOL:
See ya on the next one Rick ;)

:LOL: :LOL: I will make you all a brew ;)
You certianly will pal.

By the way, the weather here is gorgeous at the moment and set to be fro tomorrow. Have a good one chaps. ;)

All set for tomorrow :D. Had a last minute drama after the Manitou 4's quit on me after yesterdays ride :cry: so fitted some Quadra 5's today and all is well again :).
See you all in the morning!

jimo746":2d7qion9 said:
All set for tomorrow :D. Had a last minute drama after the Manitou 4's quit on me after yesterdays ride :cry: so fitted some Quadra 5's today and all is well again :).
See you all in the morning!

Just finished building my bike so maybe a bit of mid ride fettling :LOL:

Will pick you up at 8:30 :D

:cry: :cry: :cry: Can't come gang as my car failed it's MOT. Being fixed in the morning and I need to collect it around 12 before the garage shuts. Bloody track rod ends :evil:

Have a good ride and catch you soon.

brocklanders023":25mzt9dw said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Can't come gang as my car failed it's MOT. Being fixed in the morning and I need to collect it around 12 before the garage shuts. Bloody track rod ends :evil:

Have a good ride and catch you soon.

T'was a great ride, a nice contrast to the snow-ride, Edd. I'm sure we can do it again sometime especially as my +1 couldn't make it either.

I'm going to go through my photo's now and put em on once we get an Aftermath thread.

Back