rides in the nuneaton area

matthew71

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
just after some more places to ride in the nuneaton area, i have been up and down the coventry canal a couple of times , but looking for something new now,any idea,s ,i am fairly new to the area so i might have to get a map :D
will also be up for some weekend rides,just need to get some proper mountainbike riding gear,because it has been 10 years since i last raced .i got a bit carried away building 2 retro bikes,but have not even got any spd shoes :oops: yet

hope to meet some of you soon :D

Alright mate I live just up the road in Ansley and ride most nights - there are a good couple of loops you can do. Let me know if you wanna ride some time.
Spence

hi men.....sorry im a bit late to the party.....im in atherstone and up for a ride out if you fancy....daz

nuneaton

am about sorted for some gear now, so will be up for some riding soon.i have been out to atherstone a few times down the canal.so will be in touch for some rides soon.

thanks mat :D

sunday ride

another chapter in the daz and mat roadshow,my first spin on a modern full bouncer of daz,s.was like a jelly on wheels :LOL: .and lets try and stick to the path,s next time.i think you have been watching bear gryll,s to much :LOL:

Latest posts

Back