Drumlanrig planning thread!

gmac123":37d8wwd8 said:
kaiser, what time's early if your still making the trip?

Hows 9ish sound? though it takes (me) just over an hour for a lap I could meet you a bit later if you like!

kaiser":275o7dty said:
gmac123":275o7dty said:
kaiser, what time's early if your still making the trip?

Hows 9ish sound? though it takes (me) just over an hour for a lap I could meet you a bit later if you like!

ok, 9's fine I'll see you then

OK time to step up proceedings! gmac and me rode the black the other day, mostly good but the red now has a significant diversion in it just after the lake :? Clocked the whole route at about 10miles and a couple of hours, could be a long way to travel for some for a relatively short course?

Any ideas?

kaiser":2qqb7yjq said:
OK time to step up proceedings! gmac and me rode the black the other day, mostly good but the red now has a significant diversion in it just after the lake :? Clocked the whole route at about 10miles and a couple of hours, could be a long way to travel for some for a relatively short course?

Any ideas?
Does it have much climbing?

A ride with 30-40 riders usually takes twice as long as it does with 5 or 6 riders! (especially if there's a bit of climbing)

So long as the trails are good fun the distance shouldn't be a major issue. Can you extend the route? or is there another trail to ride there?

Rick did talk about other trails close by, might be worth scouting out one ride in the morning, different run in the afternoon? Happy to call him and go down to scout another run?

gazz that sounds cool, I'll get a map of the area. plot some extra stuff.

Latest posts

Back