Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

I trump your maybe with a definite yes!
Has a time been decided?, just remember to tell me it is 30 minutes before the real time, based on my past efforts.......and if Slow is going to have a crack at clipless, I'm putting mine back on so he doesnt feel alone in the "oops" department. I even had a few moments using flats last time!

Yep still going to try clips for sure. Do I need to buy cleats for those pedals Skinny? What should I ask for at the lbs?

From the looks of the forecast we'll be getting muddy :D

I trump your maybe with a definite yes!
Has a time been decided?, just remember to tell me it is 30 minutes before the real time, based on my past efforts.......and if Slow is going to have a crack at clipless, I'm putting mine back on so he doesnt feel alone in the "oops" department. I even had a few moments using flats last time!

How about 11am Sunday?

So call it 10:30 Pete... :)

Put me down for disappointment....
Get home and the wifey lets me know she accepted an extra shift on Sunday, then remembered I had plans.
Still I have plan B which involves dropping the kids off at my parents house, although to do that would mean a hour round trip to get back to within ten minutes of home, namely Lysterfield!

I'll have an answer one way of the other by tomorrow evening.

And yes, I'm aiming for 10.30!!

You have to somehow trick them into sitting at your place... can't leave me lying in the mud, tangled up in clips all on my own :(

Sad news, now we have a case of tonsilitus with the oldest one, so a dump & run it out of the question!!
Sorry lads, I'll try harder next time. Have fun.

Oh well.. hope the tonsils come good, seems like everybody's kids are down for the count at the moment.

It has just occurred to me that I don't know where I'm going tomorrow.. can you blokes point out where we're meeting on googlemaps?

Back