eBay RaceFace cranks, misleading description?

old_coyote_pedaller":1rqm30qz said:
IDB1, maybe I could give him negative now before it's finally resolved, but don't want to eff up getting my money back.

Too right...

Hope you get the option tbh mate.. sellers shouldn't be allowed to be asshats and get away with it.

suburbanreuben":khhmw0fy said:
Do you want justice?

Or Revenge? :twisted:

I'd like to give him a course of baseball bat therapy :evil: :evil: but the money comes first.

IDB1, you're right, if I can't give him neg, it's no warning to others who might think he's an OK seller.

Got a phonecall yesterday from PayPal to say that the seller had received the cranks and I'd get my refund within 2-3 days. Paid into PayPal account this afternoon, once it's out of there into my bank I'll name and shame the seller. They emailed me a prepaid postage label to send cranks back and also got full refund, too. :cool:
When I asked the person I spoke to if I could still give the seller negative, he said there was no reason why I couldn't. I also received a message in eBay that was addressed to seller, probably copied to me, informing him that they would be removing the money from his PayPal account but it also said he could appeal the decision going in my favour. :roll: A bit late for that since they've refunded me already.
I was assured by caller that the seller couldn't stop my refund in any way. :?

Do you think sending him a GIRFUY message would be going too far? :twisted:

Well that's me got the full refund into my bank account now. The seller ididyourmum will now be minus that refund. He also no longer has 100% positive feedback, my negative saw to that.:D Haven't sent him a GIRFUY message yet, still musing if I should or not.

old_coyote_pedaller":30h288mt said:
Well that's me got the full refund into my bank account now. The seller ididyourmum will now be minus that refund. He also no longer has 100% positive feedback, my negative saw to that.:D Haven't sent him a GIRFUY message yet, still musing if I should or not.

:cool:

Back