• sq_root_of_2's 1986-7 Ritchey Timber Comp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarfacexxx08's Kona Kilauea

• mikeekim89's 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:) I really like the Tequesta and The Hei Hei, but my vote has gone to the Strato's this time, just a simple clan build which complements the colours and I love it :)

The Fisher or the Richey? Love them both - the look is sooooo early 80's and the chainstay u-brake thing is so era-evoking.

Swayed toward them as my Kuwahara Shasta is not yet back from the powdercoaters and it is a very similar look complete with chainstay u-brake, long tubes and relaxed angles.

In the end the Richey got my vote (probably because hte Fisher was just too perfect - I couldn't aspire to build like that!), but it was by no means an easy call - can you do a first equal????

A fillet brazed for certain...but which one? The two Hei Hei's are nice too. One of them would've deserved a better picture though ;)

aardvarkash10":3sysa4z8 said:
.....probably because the Fisher was just too perfect ......

:D I think the picture makes it look perfect. It's only complete original, but deffo not NOS or perfect!
Although I have a lot of bikes (too many according to my wife ;)) I only use 3 regulary: the Explosif, the Empella and the Fisher!
It's lovely to ride and build to get used and dirty! ;)

Really hard month, was torn between the Yeti, the two Paces and the two STS GT's; but in the end for shear effort in sourcing parts, it had to go to the Yeti

makster":tzqv5fc0 said:
Used my tried and tested 'all lent against a wall, which one would you take for a spin' method and cast my vote.

+1

Took me ages to decide, but I got there.

It was easy choice for me at start with C-26. But then Ritchey was added . Berthoud is also very nice but won't get my vote as I don't know anything about it, name doesn't ring a bell. C-26 or Ritchey then.

Great and varied entries which makes deciding more difficult. For me it's between the Berthoud (I'd never seen one before) Rob Atkin's Tequesta and Wadsy's Hei Hei. I'll go away and think about it. Decisions, decisions.....

Latest posts

Back