Klein £275?

Does sound to good to be true? But late Kleins are cheaper than the quality pre trek Kleins.

Last week ther was a attitude(I think) allegedly been in storage 10 years,gator green fade miss control stem/bars on the same site for £1200? I hadn't found this site then so didn't no about shop watch.

I picked something like this up for £100 a couple of years ago. Prices have gone up since then, but this isn't one of the more desirable models.

When did trek take over then? And pre what years should I look out for?
Thanks for your info guys.

Bpool77":1mvo3pzo said:
Last week ther was a attitude(I think) allegedly been in storage 10 years,gator green fade miss control stem/bars on the same site for £1200? I hadn't found this site then so didn't no about shop watch.

The Gator Klein is an Adroit, its been on Gumtree several times, its a scam, buyer is listed in London then tells you the bikes in Shetland and he will ship it you, he/she has stolen the picture from an old Ebay auction, you notice the american garbage cans in the background ;)

Trek bought Klein at the end of 95, so 96 and onwards is under Trek ownership but they still made Klein's in the original Chehalis factory until 2003.

thesneaker":1j6mdh8e said:
Bpool77":1j6mdh8e said:

The Gator Klein is an Adroit, its been on Gumtree several times, its a scam, buyer is listed in London then tells you the bikes in Shetland and he will ship it you, he/she has stolen the picture from an old Ebay auction, you notice the american garbage cans in the background ;)

Trek bought Klein at the end of 95, so 96 and onwards is under Trek ownership but they still made Klein's in the original Chehalis factory until 2003.

LOL, i tried to purchase that Klein on Gumtree...

I asked him how he would prove the deal/bike was not a scam he replied

"hi again

how can i take your money and send you nothing without going to jail?i have a lovely wife,2 kids i dont want to spend any time apart from them for your money.so if you wish to have this transaction with me let me know,if not i wish you the best

cheers"

OOOH ok then, you write in an email your married with kids... AHH PLEASE HAVE MY MONEY!!

Back