Klein Pulse Comp

obi-wan-mtb":110q4hnl said:
is it finished? is it finished?

:D soon! Actually things are slowing a wee bit until I decide on the wheel build. Need to get the rims and size up for spokes and decide what spokes to use :? Hopefully have a few more bits very soon though but untill I get some hoops together everything is in a box!

heres a pic of the ring on the crank though :D

5888378326_56564bf903_b.jpg

Hi

I like the Shinny Finish to the frame, How did you Strip and polish the frame to make it look so good? I have a frame I would also like to strip and polish but never done it before...
Looking forward to the finished rebuild :D

Resurrection! I'm trying to break the habit of want for all the bits I want for a build and build it with what I've got, as such I've started to get this one together. I'd been hanging out for a cheap and light post to come up for ages and was also procrastinating over the wheel build. Decided to use the old post and another set of wheels from the cannondale WW project. So here it is, currently at 15.9lbs with all the heavy bits still to go on. I need to find a cassette and chain, some jockeys for an old m950 rear mech and sort out the Pauls thumbie I have. I've some cane Creek V's which are fairly light.

7346285846_d43d2cb12d_b.jpg

Might swap out the stem too, I've a shorter(and lighter) FSA one.

Latest posts

Back