The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this should be in the road bike bit or not but thought someone may know here anyway, how much are these worth roughly ?

Attachments

• CIMG0242.JPG
    CIMG0242.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,082
The Ken":1ecgplsc said:
Personally I think they would go for 120 - 150, not including the extra rim, might be worth selling that rim separately.

Reckon thats pretty low considering the rear is new and a new hope rear wheel is more than 120 :?

nicfred":ruiz2hcs said:
Hi All
Im new on here, ive been given this forum from people on radbmx which ive been a member on for years, same username on there as here.
Iv'e got my GT RTS had it since new years and years ago,i think i must have had it around 20 years i guess? iv'e not used it for years its just hung in the garage, when i last used it i found a crack on the frame, just my luck it was just out of warranty, gutted, i spoke to someone i know who has a shop and was a mechanic for a well know rider sponsered by GT, luckily for me he could help and got me a brand new frame and rebuilt it back up this was years and years ago, result, since i have had the new frame i must have only used it 2 - 3 times, obviously all the other parts are used.
I am having a clear out and some things have to go, i have a few bmx's (80,s looptail quadangle, 80's looptail PK Ripper,80,s supergoose) and have no room for this anymore im sad to say.
Anyone be interested in it and what sort of money is it going to be worth? its the small size frame and it is all original and as it left the factory,not even changed the tyres or grips, apart from the new frame, the frame before was RTS2 it was the dark grey colour with the orange stickers,not sure which frame model it is now, im guessing just the RTS
Also anyone tell me how to date it, i just cant remember when i got it,it was a while ago now ;)

march12th066.jpg

march12th064.jpg

Photo3225.jpg

hi
i didnt get any ideas on my bike, can any one please let me know what they think?
thanks

Hi all, I'm new here. I've got a 1999 Kona Explosif that I'm considering selling. It's in good condition, not been ridden much. It's got Marzocchi Bomber Z1 forks. What's it worth? After a very quick browse, I'm guessing that it might be worth more split?

Any ideas on the value of my orange xo

Want to putt up for sale but need a price guideline

Thanks very much . All help appriciated

orange x1 1996.
orange's initial entry to the full-suspension market.
nickel chrome plate with a ready to ride setup and good condition all round. the rear triangle is about ready for a re-spray as there are a few scuffs and chips in that area.
the strata shock works fine and currently holds 250lb. a shock pump will be provided!
ok, this bike has been customized to me with a good mix of XT, LX, marin and other quality brands. all is good with nothing to do or repair.

here's a spec list...
frame 19.5" bb to top of top tube. 1" headtube.
front sus..rst. very long steerer!
front mech. deore lx.
rear mech. stx rc.
shifters/lever combo. XT739. 3x8.
bars. marin lite.
stem alu fred salmon.
headset. ritchey logic threadless.
cranks. stx rc (good rings)
chain. sram 850 (small miles)
cassette. stx (small miles, with above chain)
seat. orange enduro.
seatpost. zoom.
tyres. wtb (barely used)
rear wheel. 26" ritchey hub-mavic rim
front wheel. shimano parallax hub- rigida rim.
rear v-brake. m6oo
front v-brake XT 739.

a rare bit of stuff on sale here. orange X1

Re: Cannondale M600 Early 90's

ChromeDome":2vmzoymj said:
Hi looking to get a rough idea how much my old Dale is worth,im thinking about parting company with it

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2091/579 ... 13c025.jpg

Cheers

would need to know the spec of all the parts part i would say around £200 ish as a complete bike.... as allways you will get more money if you can be bothered to split it and sell the parts individually.

Hey guys, recently dug up brothers RTS-1 from 93 or there abouts. Was wondering what it would be worth, the frame, fork, stem and front wheel are original but have been used. There is some corrosion on the stanchions and the rear shock needs a damn good service. So any ideas on what it would be worth or where I could get the shock and forks fixed?
Thanks guys and gals,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back