FS: Ritchey Breakaway Pro Steel Road Frame & Forks 50cm

monty dog

Senior Retro Guru
OTlKk.jpg

53cm toptube & 48cm seat-tube (sloping) Geometry and more details here:

http://www.ritcheylogic.com/dyn_prodfamily.php?k=365047

I bought this a couple of years ago where it has seen sterling service as my travel bike and training steed - the bike rides and handles incredibly well, like a decent steel frame and good enough to race on or ideal for sportives where you don't have to worry about excess baggage fees or damage-in-transit. The frame was Wayoxled and helicopter-taped when new but inevitably there's a couple of minor scuffs and scrapes (paint when new wasn't particularly thick) e.g. Crud-guard 'witness marks' on the seatstays. Reason for sale is that I'm getting a CX version built in titanium.

Surprisingly, not easy to get one in the UK at the moment in 50cm and price new is £900. I'm looking for £350 for the frame, forks, headset, (plus WCS seatpost, FSA brakes and f/mech, Millenium 10cm stem, bars and cable-joiners plus an extra couple of joining-clamps). Not including the case, but S+S cases available from SJS Cycles.

I'm in Fleet, Hampshire or happy to post in UK - estimate postage at around £25 (Parcelforce) including insurance. PM me for more details.

Back