holy cow! its a independent fabrication deluxe holstein

its_kirby":2p575fbj said:
Yeh I thought this also, the frame size is 22"tt 16" st simlar in feel to my 94 16" xizang, in fact almost identical in sizing. Thanks for the info link

hmmm, does the serial number have a "c" or "s" in it?
might I add, with those measurements, it's the perfect size for me :D

GoldenEraMTB":19d9ovay said:
its_kirby":19d9ovay said:
Yeh I thought this also, the frame size is 22"tt 16" st simlar in feel to my 94 16" xizang, in fact almost identical in sizing. Thanks for the info link

Hmm just been inspecting the serial no. - can't make head nor tail of it I'm afraid the paint is real thick on the udder :LOL:

its_kirby":16ri3fts said:
GoldenEraMTB":16ri3fts said:
its_kirby":16ri3fts said:

Hmm just been inspecting the serial no. - can't make head nor tail of it I'm afraid the paint is real thick on the udder :LOL:

:LOL: ah!

.......been a while sincce the cow grazed the fields so we took them out today, theres been a few changes in spec since last time aswell :)

Attachments

• independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_holstein_special.jpg
    independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_holstein_special.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 604
  • independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_retro_holstein_special.jpg
    independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_retro_holstein_special.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 604
  • independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_holstein_special_indy_fab.jpg
    independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_holstein_special_indy_fab.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 592
  • independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_holstein_special_indy_fab_retro_bike.jpg
    independent_fabrication_853_if_steel_deluxe_cow_paint_holstein_special_indy_fab_retro_bike.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 592
Back