18" Dogsbolx Evo

'Loving' the cheeky comment about light use, only three rides this year when it is appears pictured on the Roberts website at 1200metres - at the Everest base camp!

Woodsman":2ij9dnm0 said:
'Loving' the cheeky comment about light use, only three rides this year when it is appears pictured on the Roberts website at 1200metres - at the Everest base camp!

Everest basecamp is a little higher than that ;)

DB

yo-eddy":1z8e28qb said:
Woodsman":1z8e28qb said:

Everest basecamp is a little higher than that ;)

I think it probably is lighter at that altitude!

Re: DB

ratbane":2mrnbfn0 said:

Saw you were trying to get it at STW, did you manage? And if so, how is the ride?

Cheers, Giel

Re: DB

Giel":ap60s7e5 said:
ratbane":ap60s7e5 said:

Saw you were trying to get it at STW, did you manage? And if so, how is the ride?

Cheers, Giel

NO. The guy advertises the frame one day, then replies to no-one in the next few weeks!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back