Big Bike Bash

I went last year , and might go again this year if back from france in time .

it is a great week end , racing is not serious at all , and the beer is excellent . great atmosphere and loots to do for the whole familly . wife and kids loved it too .

shame it is same week end as brighton dog this year .

That looks like it could be a good laugh - We were wondering what to do this year campingwise and we might have found it - it's a bloody bargain for two nights camping nevermind all the other stuff!

Some great planning by people along the south coast here then :roll:
Fancy putting two big events on the same weekend!

Got a few good people from retrobike interested, plus a fair few of my mates are planning on attending (all riding modern though!) so should be a good few of us :D

rosstheboss":1ajinzx6 said:
That looks like it could be a good laugh - We were wondering what to do this year campingwise and we might have found it - it's a bloody bargain for two nights camping nevermind all the other stuff!

yes and you get vouchers to do zipwire , wallclimbing , canoe etc....
if weather is good there is a swimming pool too .

beer and food are cheapish .

makster":1h5rgbz3 said:
Some great planning by people along the south coast here then :roll:
Fancy putting two big events on the same weekend!

Aye, that is quite rubbish

The brother inlaw (and family) are not too far away from there and it would've been perfect for his kids..I would've been very interested had it been otherwise.

Will try to remember to keep an eye open for it next year, in fact will put it in the diary now, thanks makster.

Please remember that Retrobike is one of the sponsors the Big Dog in Brighton on the 20th. As we know that is worth supporting.

I'll be going to this along with a few other mates, it's a great weekend, short but fast and singletrack all the way.

Markster, we should organise a retro bike camp like mayhem.

Chris

Back