Gisburn 05 May/11 May/19 May/25 May, 22 June

Right chaps. Should be going up to Gisburn on Wed 29th if any one's up for a bimble? Will updated later

giant-one":3lq547t9 said:
Right chaps. Should be going up to Gisburn on Wed 29th if any one's up for a bimble? Will updated later

Mmmmm, what sort of time were you thinking of?

HarryCrumb":27aryw6o said:
giant-one":27aryw6o said:

Mmmmm, what sort of time were you thinking of?

Martin. Just had a chat with Graham and we've decided to go over the moors near Skipton but your more than welcome to join us.

We didn't get back from Gisburn last wk till after 9pm and the tother halfs weren't impressed. :roll:

Let me know and I'll sort a meeting point about 6pm ish

giant-one":2twgbwko said:
HarryCrumb":2twgbwko said:
giant-one":2twgbwko said:
Martin. Just had a chat with Graham and we've decided to go over the moors near Skipton but your more than welcome to join us.

We didn't get back from Gisburn last wk till after 9pm and the tother halfs weren't impressed. :roll:

Let me know and I'll sort a meeting point about 6pm ish

Yes I think I would get in the same trouble if I come over there, I'll be up for coming over there another week though, when I've less on
cheers for the invite

Hey guys, the folks at Gisburn are looking to expand the facilities and are asking for riders to fill out the following survey.

As some of you may be aware Martin’s got great plans for a new car park and skills area along with better facilities at Gisburn. It’s currently going through the planning process and Martin is trying to secure significant funding to actually build it. He has a major application in at the moment but needs to provide more supporting documentation which is where we come in. One of things needed is an assessment of the need for the facilities upgrade. Could you spend five minutes (that’s all) and fill in the online survey hosted here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N25QDLL

Spread the word. :cool:

Nick C":ch91eede said:
Hey guys, the folks at Gisburn are looking to expand the facilities and are asking for riders to fill out the following survey.

As some of you may be aware Martin’s got great plans for a new car park and skills area along with better facilities at Gisburn. It’s currently going through the planning process and Martin is trying to secure significant funding to actually build it. He has a major application in at the moment but needs to provide more supporting documentation which is where we come in. One of things needed is an assessment of the need for the facilities upgrade. Could you spend five minutes (that’s all) and fill in the online survey hosted here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N25QDLL

Spread the word. :cool:

Cheers Nick, Done mine ;)

Latest posts

Back