Twentyfour12 - 23rd & 24th of July

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Smokes and I are riding as a pair as RetroBIKE Southeast as the rest of our Mayhem team couldn't make it :(

Watch out for a bright orange Kona Hot and a DBR Axis titanium with RetroBIKE stickers if you're around, that'll be us. :D

SP

ive seen an article on countryfile about this event....looks good!

i believe keith bontrager has had a say in the design of certain stages.

have fun guys :cool:

Will keep an eye out, I'm racing in a team of 4 in the 12 hr. Will be in Retrobike kit on the red Pace race weapon, team "USE THE HILL"

Should be a good event, though the course profile looks a bit brutal this year with a big climb at the start.

Looks like we are climbing the grassy hill that's normally the last decent from the off :LOL:

Looking forward to this as always, see u all there.

Smokes and I managed 16th out of 67 2-man, 12 hour teams. My friend was riding a Klein Mantra and came 16th in the 24 solo class. Much respect to him.

SP

Another great 24/12. We got 8th in the 12hr team cat, didn't really like my first lap but as the course dried out the speeds got up and it seemed to flow more.

High point was blasting cottage return descent, low point was flatting on the same descent and having to ride back through the arena with the tyre somehow staying on the rim (no point repairing it that close to the changeover).

Don't think I saw you SP, but I did see the Mantra.

Back