FS Holdsworth Pro 57cm

stellaboy

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
It breaks my heart to sell it but I have a large van repair bill looming. So I hope it will go to a good home.

57cm Holdsworth Pro. Handbuilt in the UK. It has the characteristic wrapover seatstays and horizontal dropouts. 57 cm TT 73.5 head,
73 seat.

This bike has covered less than 200 miles and the chainset is brand new having been swapped from a compact to a standard.

Columbus Thron tubing
Carbon Fork
King Headset
Full Chorus group ( but with Record ergos and hubs)
Ambrosio Excel Light rims
Ultremo R tyres and lightweight tubes
Cinelli Graphis stem, bars and cork tape

£1700, collection from North Lincolnshire only please. I'm 20 mins north of Lincoln. (NEW PRICE SEE BELOW)

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

003-1.jpg

Blimey. Can understand why you're reluctant to part with it.
If it wasn't for (1) having just built up a road bike and (2) not actually having enough cash, I'd be in there like a shot. Is the frame a restoration job or one of the Falcon-built "neo-retro" orange Holdsworths that were mentioned in CW a while ago?

David

It is my own that I had built, but was the inspiration for the re-issue, so it is quite a special bike really. But I need my T4 more so I put it on here because it probably has the best chance of going to someone who's going to really cherish it.

I 'm pretty sure that this and my Pace RC200 in blue anno (which was one of only 5 made!) will be among my biggest sale regrets, but there's always other bikes I guess.

I could spend a small fortune on here if I had the cash!

I really like the idea of this bike, with old school frame, carbon forks and updated, really the best of both worlds.

Might have a go at something like this in new year.

Well it hasn't turned a wheel since I last offered it for sale although it now just has plain black Ultremos on instead. Would anybody be interested in it for £1400 for a quick sale ? (Collection preferred due to value and it being a one off)

Cheers
Ed

a true retro bike then, blending the best of old and new, it looks good was admiring the new one at the York Show last weekend, but I have done a similar build with the Raleigh Record Ace, handbuilt Reynolds will frames, class paint jobs and modern components make 2 wheeled works of art, not just another bike :cool:

Very nice.

I'm not far from you, but haven'tt the free'd up funds at present-good luck with the sale.

I am selling a few items myself, if successful I might be in touch.

Roadking.

Latest posts

Back