And today I did......

velomaniac":3ivie8dm said:
My U-brakes an old Dia-Compe BMX item and it does work bloody well but it was a bugger to set up. Bike originally came with a Roller-Cam brake but they're rare and not cheap so I persevere with the U-brake.

Just so you know I picked up my nos XCD rollercam for 8 quid posted, they are out there and they are cheap. I'll keep a look out for you if you want.

mikee":3p9mxy83 said:
i think that looks very nice alex , just ignore those nasty boys and their hurtfull comments

i actually think your quirky paint schemes are re-freshing

cheers mike , the colours i've used are the colours of the frame decals ;)

yesterday I found I had won a set of 10speed roadie shifters for the racer - £16 :cool: (they normally go for £50-£60)

Complete speculative low bid I forgot to check on over the weekend. :D
Flat bar road test in 2 weeks.

went to the hospital about the knee and it appears that I have a tear in my meniscus, pretty much the same thing as the other knee 15 years ago- not booked in for the day surgery yet but will see how things go over the next 2 months- not oesteoarthritis as was first thought :D

clockworkgazz":3t1nmlsv said:
went to the hospital about the knee and it appears that I have a tear in my meniscus, pretty much the same thing as the other knee 15 years ago- not booked in for the day surgery yet but will see how things go over the next 2 months- not oesteoarthritis as was first thought :D

Take it easy m8 :?

Great news Gaz, try and book your op so you miss the worst of the winter - or do you not need time off for key hole?

Today i had arrive,a nice pair of XT m730 thumbies :D ,theyre to replace the deore ones on the rudy and leave me with only the pedals to find to complete the m730 groupset :D :D:D
Perhaps an XT seatpost too but its not critical as the purple post suits better.

I just need to convince Gazz to part with his XT pedals :? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back