Favourite tyre

Specialized Ground control 2.5 Extreme/more extreme (the gray ones)
They used to be my only front suspension for years :D
Now I´m riding my IRC Mythos 2.1 just because I have about 20 in stock (but they´re pretty OK, and "red wall").
But in general anything Skinwall :cool:

i never had any white porc,s as i was running ground controls and as you know they never wear out. but i have some porc 2,s on my cro mega and do like the way they ride

i've got a 2.5 extreme if anyone wants it... hadto remove it when it wouldn't clear the maguras.
I used to run 2.2 hardpack on the front and psycho on the rear
Ibought a storm control too... great in the mud, but crap the rest of the time. think thats in the shed too.

right now i'm running a nokian nbx 2.1 on the front with a 1.95 irc serac xc k on the rear. pretty good all condition combo, light weight, but not retro

I enjoyed Tioga Psychos as a young'un. Favourites of all time though is Dart 2.2 up front with a Z-max 2.35 on the back

Always had a set of Porcs on the Trekker, but I think I favoured the Psychos [Big JT fan :p ] on my Clockworks.. They just seemed to work..

Unless I hit a nice patch of Wet South Coast Chalk in which case it was all over no matter what you were riding.. :?

Used to always want a set of the OEM Fisher tyres.. What were they called?

Back