Drumlanrig planning thread!

not sure yet if i'm home on the 14th of august but i am up for some midweek visits as i'm home tomorrow for 3 weeks :D :D :D

I'd be up for this too potentially. If I can travel up there. I want too be away for that weekend. :LOL:

Is it just one day or?

Andy, Mikeekim I'll look further afield for campsites. If folks were looking to ride on the next day we could get something together I'm sure? Theres a classic trail out of Drumalnrig and its very close to mabie,dalbeattie and Ae and Kirroughtree isn't that far either.

The red and black are quite easy tbh, nothing too problematic for retro's :)

Good stuff. It's just my birthday weekend and I told everyone I will not be there for it. I don't do celebration.. :LOL:

I'd be up for stopping at a hotel. If you have a postcode for a start I'll start looking.

I agree retro only should be encouraged and as velo says the tour will be short lived as it is small albeit good.

The option to try and get rick to guide one of the rides should be explored, he might be up for it? I would go for a car boot retro sale and what about a timed hill climb up the first hard climb? Or a turbo timed mile or sum sort of thing?

Up for sweeping up on the red/black run and i prob need to get a yellow bib for this, will prob not be able to do this sunday, working sat so family day sunday.

Registering interest. There is some talk amongst the locals of making a weekend of this and heading over to Kirroughtree.

Stevo

Back