NWA & NE&Yorks: Settle to Malham, Dales ~ 02/07/11

anyone have a roll call of people coming, and anyone know what the weather is meant to be like?

jimo746":vxvyl1fq said:
kaya":vxvyl1fq said:
jimo746":vxvyl1fq said:
Interested in this, couple of questions...

1. Anyone from near me taking their car and have space for 1 more? (payment in beer tokens)

2. My current bike has a 32T smallest chainring, I assume I will be in a world of pain on the 1st climb? (getting my excuses in early :LOL: ).

1. I may have room in the car will let you know tomorrow :D

2. No pain you'll be pushing up just like the rest of us ;) :LOL:

Aye if you could let me know when you know. I'd hate to have to take Mrs jimo746's car on the main shopping day of the week :LOL:

Drop me a pm if you want a lift and we can sort some thing out :cool:

I'll be defintley joining you all on Saturday.

Will be good to have you along for round ll Rich :LOL:

saltyman":5o56t8ks said:
anyone have a roll call of people coming, and anyone know what the weather is meant to be like?

I may have a possible +1.
Who knows what the weather is meant to be like. Round here it never keeps to the agreed script!

Missing this one in favour of taking my eldest daughter out for her birthday.

Hope it rains on you all :twisted:

(just kidding :LOL: )

North East & Yorkshire Roll call

brocklanders023 ??

Me

Jimo

marc two tone

paininthe

Rich Aitch +1

saltyman

So its just brocklanders023 to confirm then, any more ??

Ive sorted out the weather so we have sunny sunshine and a gentile breeze for the day ( in reality it will be raining cats & dogs :LOL: ) see ya all at the start tomorrow :cool:

I don't know which forcast your looking at Vern but it's going to be one of them there freak storms we get round these parts, Snow, hale, driving rain, gale force winds etc all at once. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have a good ride chaps. :D

giant-one":3oxsyb17 said:
I don't know which forcast your looking at Vern but it's going to be one of them there freak storms we get round these parts, Snow, hale, driving rain, gale force winds etc all at once. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have a good ride chaps. :D

If we get any bad weather were going to call at your house on the way home and buckle your wheels :shock: :shock: :LOL:
See ya on the next one Rick ;)

Back