My LBS has some Panaracer Hard Core Smoke amberwall tyres...

Going to call through tomorrow and check numbers. I'm hoping there's a few more than I think there is. Will update thread tomorrow evening.

scant":pzepve2b said:
shogun700":pzepve2b said:
I believe Smokes are rear-specific, and Darts are for the front.
true, but Smokes were released first & marketed for both front & rear use. Darts came along later.

While this is true for the original Smoke, these are the Hard Conditions (HC) Smoke and as such use a different tread pattern/design to the Smoke and I'm sure they where release as a pair.

Doesn't mean you cannot use it on the front, bit like everyone running the IRC Mythos's fronts on the rear.

Just posted the first couple of tyres off. 612g including the box and packing materials, pretty light!

Quote for postage for those that asked:

USA: £20.66 for a pair of tyres (1250g's)
Europe: £15.61 (again for a pair)

Shop has checked stock and once I've sent the tyres to those that paid there's only a couple left and they will go to the people who have contacted me in the order of which they got in touch, which I think is the most fair way to handle it.

However, I'll keep my eye out for anything else 'retro' in the shop and offer these to the people who've unfortunately missed out on tyres.

EarlofBarnet":3k23omz4 said:
Shop has checked stock and once I've sent the tyres to those that paid there's only a couple left and they will go to the people who have contacted me in the order of which they got in touch, which I think is the most fair way to handle it.

However, I'll keep my eye out for anything else 'retro' in the shop and offer these to the people who've unfortunately missed out on tyres.

Well, I missed out on the tyre purchasing frenzy, but what a very cool thing to do, to share the discovery like that!

Well done man!

Picked up the remaining tyres a couple of hours ago. Thankfully I found a couple more than i was told there was, so can help a couple more people that contacted me :)

Found another today:

IMG_1021.jpg

Back