Any Danes that can help i.d. this?

MCsanandreas

Mountain Cycle Fan
Feedback
View
or anyone else out there know what it is? i was told its a handbuilt frame and was bought in Denmark for a lot of money,looking at the bits i am not so sure!
brakes are Acor/Pro-max chainset Dotek!
hubs are Suzue sealed tech rims are Rigida excel.
on the seattube is a sticker with "Sorens et hus med cykler
Nordre Fasnvej 154
Frederiksberg"
thinking that is the dealer who made/sold it?
so who can give me some ideas/history to the bike?
not had a chance to take it for a spin yet but will do at some time this week.

HPIM0414.jpg

HPIM0415.jpg

MCsanandreas":j9yx6c55 said:

Def. not a handmade frame (which will be under BB or where it looks like some "filiing" has been done on the seattube) but def. a handbuilt bike. Let me know the frame number (Will start with W) and I'll be able to tell you who imported it to Denmark, and when.

This type of bike was very popular as an internally hubbed gear bike - so it's really nothing special. I suspect that the single speed is a later modification.

dbmtb":29veyw45 said:
MCsanandreas":29veyw45 said:

Def. not a handmade frame (which will be under BB or where it looks like some "filiing" has been done on the seattube) but def. a handbuilt bike. Let me know the frame number (Will start with W) and I'll be able to tell you who imported it to Denmark, and when.

This type of bike was very popular as an internally hubbed gear bike - so it's really nothing special. I suspect that the single speed is a later modification.
looks like it as all the fixings are there for canti brakes.
will nip out to the shed in a few mins and get numbers. thanks for the reply!

nothing under the bb but on the seattube is :-WMB82888P

think i will ride it to work today as its theonly bike i have with mudguards and its a bit "damp" here in Dorset today.

Back