fs , klein mantra

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
my one , thinking of selling up for a hardtail :oops:

i seem to be going through bikes like gazz just now :LOL: just offering it to the macretro clan before the rest of the site :cool:

d586be4f.jpg

1396db14.jpg

857fdd73.jpg

492e4b11.jpg

spec.........

98 frame in almost un-ridden condition with just a few marks on the n/s rear stay from a bikeshop stand :evil: all pivots are free and perfect.

pace rc 36 forks , these feel a bit soft to me but i am quite a big guy so maybe just not set up for my weight ? fox vinala r rear shock.

hope bulb/xc black hubs laced to mavic x729 with ss spokes and irc dh tyres . (pic's were taken before the wheels were fitted) i'll get some more today.

hope c2 brakes . number 1. caliper specific to the pace forks front and a number 2. caliper/set up on the rear . the front feels like the pistons arent going all the way back but it works well still (just being picky) rears fine. 150mm discs f+r too .

stx-rc shifters & front mech , xt rear with an acor rolimajig thingy .

bontrager bars & seat , roox stem , dmr grips , think thats about it :?

it owes me over £450 so would trade against a nice 19" upwards hardtail around the same money or just sell it

big.eck":vuxc9orc said:
Enid_Puceflange":vuxc9orc said:
Your just a tech mong and cant use the ruddy thing :roll:

G

the phones just a mong :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: think i'll punt it and buy a nokia :LOL:

Something by Fisher-Price would be more suited to you ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, sorry to spam your F/S thread buddy :LOL: :LOL:

G

Back