Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

Top banana, wear a white carnation or better still, just look out for the random collection of fat old tossers loitering at the ticket office and you will have found us ;)

8.34 from Glasgow Central. I just read that there is a bike storage unit of some kind on the ferry - that potentially gets very overcrowded....I'll be the one trying to park my Galaxy carefully........but apart from that, looking forward to it!

prepped the Cube for Rado, was awfully dirty :oops: looks quite good again with the road tyres even though they are coloured. Now carbo loading with a beer :)

arsin buggers, conti bloody supersonic tubes! supersonic boom from the first one and the second just whimpered out :x lucky I wasnae riding them! If anyone has some spare 700c tubes could you bring them, I'm fine for the noo but a spare would be handy!

I've got one spare 700c tube donated to me by a kindly CX'er 3 years ago up the Pentlands... Took pity on me up the back of the Black Hill. It got me back to car park, and I shall be bringing it tomorrow...

kaiser":1d2amau0 said:
arsin buggers, conti bloody supersonic tubes! supersonic boom from the first one and the second just whimpered out :x lucky I wasnae riding them! If anyone has some spare 700c tubes could you bring them, I'm fine for the noo but a spare would be handy!
you taking on the kens mantle of last minute bike fettling :LOL:

Gazz - change in my travel plans - can you bring the wheels after all :LOL:
Plenty spare bike boxes too if you want one :oops: :oops: and can transport it easily - let me know.

Not sure whether I'll meet you at K's or at the ferry - driving down tomorrow am, so bed soon for me. Have a list of mobile nos somewhere so will let you know manyana.

However - the big debate - Clockwise or Anticlockwise? :twisted:

I vote anticlockwise simply because that's the way I've always pictured doing it .........................

Have come to conclusion i've put on a stone since xmas so this should be a hoot. In fact can I just bring a motorsickle? Please??

clockworkgazz":1ooxr47g said:
kaiser":1ooxr47g said:
you taking on the kens mantle of last minute bike fettling :LOL:

Can we fettle on the boat?

Seriously.....

Latest posts

Back