June 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":9f2ea3h2 said:
Going to be very interesting! Lots of vote splitters, several Kona's several fillet brazed, some GT's. No FAT's though :eek: is this the first month? Which will win? C-26 copy probably, it has less competition in the bunch, though I'd dearly love to see the Gilles Berthoud triumph!

If John will hold off on voting till the weekend, I'll enter a Fat, and keep the streak alive :D

kaiser":2t2jdq41 said:
Going to be very interesting! Lots of vote splitters, several Kona's several fillet brazed, some GT's. No FAT's though :eek: is this the first month? Which will win? C-26 copy probably, it has less competition in the bunch, though I'd dearly love to see the Gilles Berthoud triumph!

It's got to be a month for the 'Nigels' of this world - Vote 'Dean!

(Sorry shamless plug) :oops:

My go.. 1993 FC Yo Eddy

NOS Wildgrippers fitted, 1 mile tops on them at that point. :oops:

Some Nice Ringlé Skewers too.

Attachments

• DSCF0648.JPG
    DSCF0648.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 496
  • DSCF0649.JPG
    DSCF0649.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 496
mikeekim89":1slcfx4l said:
My go.. 1993 FC Yo Eddy

NOS Wildgrippers fitted, 1 mile tops on them at that point. :oops:

Some Nice Ringlé Skewers too.

ah, Fat representation lives on. Can't go against my former frame here; I'll save my Fat for next month ;)

Mine won't be here next month I'm afraid.. :( Got a replacement.

Couldn't justify the cash that went into it.

So it was now or never. :)

oldave":2qhhm8cg said:
"Here comes my `92er Gilles Berthoud,"

Think that's my vote decided then! Near perfick.

Nice to see how many following my early lead! Ain't nothing gonna beat it, this month or any other! Well, not in my eyes.

Ack--for the love of Fats--and tho the tires might not be as NOS--shoot it again (in focus) with the saddle angle fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back