Mountain Mayhem 2011 - Official Aftermath Thread

Its definately not about inner chimp No 1 ! My 2nd year and not one pic of me again!

Wu-Tangled":2pi8pwz5 said:
"Nice Napsack".

:LOL:

was chatting with a mate today - first time I'd seen him since Mayhem, I knew he was riding. I said did you see us in the Retrobike tent trackside (he's nothing to do with Retrobike)? He said 'Was it you lot who shouted "Nice napsack?" at me?' :LOL:

Heckled to the unicyclists:

'Shoulda gone to specsavers'

- to to you Woody... ;-)

Attachments

• Scotch Mist.png
    Scotch Mist.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,410
Anyone pick up one of the ubiquitous white filipino Etto helmets - mine didn't come back from MM and after spending 24 hours in it, I miss it already... :-(

Lost my Etto to a wager with DSP. I'll miss it, especially the way it drained the rain directly into my glasses.

Found an Etto

5861246223_5baa63e483.jpg

checked my pile of un sorted stuff dumped in the garage and your lid aint there mr k , my smelly green one is tho :oops: it hums like a fecker!!! of sweat.

was surprised how many etto classics were in effect,respect to the lidz bruv

sinnett177":1mj7ijq6 said:
Lost my Etto to a wager with DSP. I'll miss it, especially the way it drained the rain directly into my glasses.

My hard won spoils of victory has been soaked in bleach and then holy water to try and remedy the hex (and smell) which follows everything that Sinnett ever rides or wears.
With a bit of luck the visit to the wizened old gypsy next week will remove the curse and I won't crash the first time I wear it.

Meantime I've ordered a lucky rabbit's foot from ebay...

Latest posts

Back