Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

dyna-ti":2srkmqfz said:
nelly":2srkmqfz said:
I'll decide for definite on Friday night - the sun is shining today, so maybe the forecast is reliably wrong......
Yeah.I think it will be fine :)
Your corns might be right...

BBC Weather - Ardrossan Saturday has changed from light rain to cloudy!

MetCheck - was rain earlier, now light showers!

Now where's that sunscreen?

Due to work n' stuff I'll prob travel down Sat am rather than stay overnight in Glasgow. Will advise. Weather starting to look half reasonable.

Weather looks good from here :) I've bought tickets for me ZZ and Gazz. They come in at £10.10 so have yer 10p ready, it can get busy just before the boat leaves.

Rado remember yer pedals. I have a set of spd's somewhere just in case but I'll have the bike ready without. I'm going to try to find some road tyres for your too and remove my commuting accoutrements!

Think I have a box, could you keep hold of the camping stuff for another couple of weeks? Totally in limbo just noo with stuff everywhere. BTW I'll have those wheels too :)

we got a wee roll call of who is coming? Jamie, Rob?

will keep the tent for as lomg as you want, plenty of room in the garage with all my bikes gone now :cry: (that emocion is for you velo) and will bring you the wheels on sat my man, will be briging jamie the thumbies (mind the rear mech my man) anything else for folks?

Best of luck with the weather tomorrow guys :) , will be getting a road bike myself eventually so will maybe join you'se next time :cool:

Back