Mountain Mayhem 2011 - Official Aftermath Thread

Glad some of you enjoyed seeing the Ti-Mega again. First time I have raced an Alpinestars at Eastnor without breaking something or getting a flat :D

orange71":39qpmzcb said:
multiple pics of the guys in my team... except me. Not one :roll: :LOL:

I did a quick google search for worlds largest headtube + lip licker, and found you straight away Ed :D

5861795912_f4d6f5541d_o.jpg

flyingwelshman":3nhmecpq said:
Glad some of you enjoyed seeing the Ti-Mega again. First time I have raced an Alpinestars at Eastnor without breaking something or getting a flat :D

5861198867_d34a187cf4_o.jpg

Great to see you and ti-mega back on the race track Tim. You weren't exactly hanging around either!

sinnett177":1a5ydnek said:
flyingwelshman":1a5ydnek said:

5861198867_d34a187cf4_o.jpg

Great to see you and ti-mega back on the race track Tim. You weren't exactly hanging around either!

awesome. :cool:

Ah well no pics of me (no 65:cool:, mind you if I did more than 2 laps it would have helped!

Pics of some of my team members are up though

Team Capt
5861735234_7e29ffccd7_z.jpg

Longun
5861182567_ca96ea8bb1_z.jpg

No pics of Letmetalktomark either?

All I can say is 'thank christ there's none of me, out of puff, struggling to push the granny gear' ..... :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Another cracking weekend had! Brilliant banter, even better bikes and a properly shit course :D
Loved my first lap, hated my second and will never buy another airbed as long as I live.

Only just finished cleaning my bikes and am halfway through packing away the rest of my kit!
I flew off to Bergerac at lunchtime on Sunday so had to split early. I just made my flight, but was completely ruined.
4 days of doing nothing in France has helped though :D
I walked back into my flat to find 2 muddy bikes and lots of messy kit waiting just inside the front door.
Just spent hours trying to remove the dried on mud from my tyres!

I rode my 1987/8 Jamis Dakota Competition (which got a special mention in the arena :cool: ) and my 1993 Rock Lobster.

CIMG0833.jpg

CIMG0924-1.jpg

CIMG0942.jpg

CIMG0911.jpg

Some more pics here... http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... em%202011/

Back