IF Deluxe SS

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
These don't come up for sale very often, especially in my size, so I thought I'd better give it a go. We're all eating dog food for the next few months, but I'm sure the missus will understand... ;)

Thanks for the heads up ,Haggis! :D

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 1,411
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,411
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,411
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 1,411
Sods Law !
I bought the Dekerf and this turned up on STW a couple of days later. It's more useful in our mucky winters, having disc tabs, and I need to see what the fuss is all about with IF.
The Vicious is on it's way to where they say "Smikko" a lot. A ride in the pouring rain persuaded me I needed something with more durable components for the winter. Having removed 85gm of Heli tape from the deluxe, it's still 2.1 kg excluding the EBB, so the frame should be pretty solid too.

Ohh you bought that as well.....I did see it on STW and was a bit tempted myself, I'm just not very happy about dogfood ;)

Did you get the fork too?

Jakob":hv3anw0u said:
Ohh you bought that as well.....I did see it on STW and was a bit tempted myself, I'm just not very happy about dogfood ;)

Did you get the fork too?
Yup, I got the fork too. It's a pretty lairy yellow, but appears to be working well, and can have the travel increased up to 130mm from 100, so I might try that. ;) THe yellow does clash pretty badly with the mango hubs, and if I use the red Ritchey pedals... :shock:

suburbanreuben":32ezghom said:
THe yellow does clash pretty badly with the mango hubs, and if I use the red Ritchey pedals... :shock:

yes the mango will look pretty terrible on that ;)

Lovely looking frame, looking forward to the built up shots :cool:

Back