old falcon 70's? 531 framed racer, any good?

I'm still searching, yes. Ive my pug so i can afford to be picky for a good frame to appear at the right price, don't want to get stuck with a dud.

i have a peugeot 531 tubing frame i'll measure it if you are interested, what size was it you needed again?

Its probably a bit small for you its more like 54/55 if i've measured it right.

I'm half tempted to keep it for myself, its really a pretty bike and light too.

Well if you decide you'd like to pass it on along the line I'd be happy to take a look and see, I can always chuck a longer stem on it.

well i am thinking of selling it so its going to be either on here on ebay at some point, you're more than welcome to come to the museum of duck to take a look if you are interested.

Hmmm, then definitely gimmie first dibs prior to ebay!
I might just do that, I'm back home for a couple of weeks, when I'm back I'll make plans.

couple of weeks! i'll be murdered by the person who wears the trousers in this house! haha. I'll let you know if i do decide to put it up, it needs a couple of tweeks...someone replaced the pedals and saddles but otherwise its pretty minty.

Yeah, I got raped by bills for this house, £400 water and £1600 gas and leccy so I'm effectively homeless till I can find a 1bed/bedsit somewhere cheap in the area, fat chance I know.

fecking hell! i'd have dumped the deposit and left them up the creek...My landlord in manchester stole 500 quid deposit off me by just vanishing!

Your best bet is to move out of leeds, then just commute in...pain in the neck i know but that's life, try morley? that's only about 5 minutes on the train but rent is really low because its a dump.

Back