Gisburn 05 May/11 May/19 May/25 May, 22 June

Today it was benandemu's turn for a Gisburn lap, the Hope boys were over as well it seems, as there were two large Hope branded Merc' vans in the car park when we got back.

another enjoyable late afternoon ride with near perfect weather conditions

Ben on his Marin Titanium, and I took the Parkpre out again with its fresh bearings in the front hub ready for Mayhem.

25052011231-1.jpg

25052011232-1.jpg

giant-one":2phjt94k said:
Yep it was a lovely evening round these parts. :)

What was your lap time this week Martin?

it was nice yes

sorry no lap times when Iam with company ;)

I need to get up there though on my own and break the hour barrier, I think if I really attack all the fire road climbs I would manage it.

Myself, Beavis and Brock will be heading up to Gisburn on Wed should get there ready to ride for 6pm if anyone is interested?

giant-one":1rgg19hz said:
Myself, Beavis and Brock will be heading up to Gisburn on Wed should get there ready to ride for 6pm if anyone is interested?

Not sure if i'll make this, I ll see what I can do

I've added the new date for you on the subject title

HarryCrumb":3cizokb8 said:
giant-one":3cizokb8 said:

Not sure if i'll make this, I ll see what I can do

I've added the new date for you on the subject title

Cheers Martin.

Wont be going flat out as it will be my first ride in 8wks after my knackard knee. :D

Will be in the main car park about 6ish if any one wants to join us this evening for a prat about?

Well the ride went really well for my first ride in 8wks after injury, a bit sore this morning but all good. :D

Back