'03 GT I Drive 2.0

This is looking really good now the Fox are on it. :) Still gutted that I couldn't do the build myself, so glad to see it worked out so well. :)

Will get some pictures up ones I have sourced some replacement bits for it. Looking to replace the suntour forks with some tora's & upgrade the wheels and drivetrain. I have just started soucing these parts so hopefully over the next few weeks / months I will have some pictures of this build.

cheer barney! glad u like the end result mate - hope i have done your old frame proud! its a great bike, i am well happy with it! :cool:

baggyman, i am looking forward to seeing some pics, if you have any questions about the frame an' that just gimme a shout! ;)

Mmmmm I want one too.

Tried doing the 'I'd quite like to build a full suspension' story to the Mrs earlier, she went quiet. :roll:

Mmmmm I want one too.

Tried doing the 'I'd quite like to build a full suspension' story to the Mrs earlier, she went quiet.

I mentioned to it to my mrs, at the end of last year, she too went quiet! :D

the frame was soon on its way.....

have some updates on the idrive.. added a new headset, m952 chainset and m950 rear mech complete with bling jockey wheels :cool:

f7eb57bf.jpg

ea4f678f.jpg

took a punt on a SARS headset off th'ebay, awesome value for money - so far so good!

ff32018d.jpg

special thanks to pete (elpedro666) for coming to the rescue with an m952 bb! :cool:

fox forks make it look 100 times bette, much better fit colour wise. Probably shaved a chunk of weight as well.

nice bike, got it looking sweet.

thanks for the positive comments!

The fox's could do with a service, so i will get them done soon!

Took it out for an 18 mile xc route on sunday before work, feels lighter again now!

9d273263.jpg

:cool:

Back