Can't fit disc caliper to 1996 Bomber Z2s

It's always satisfying to see your work on other peoples bikes, great pictures guys, I'll add them to my scrap book :D

Zochi canti hanger

Nice work B3 :cool:

Now does anyone know were i can get a canti hanger (bolt on type) for a Z3 Bomber?

Hi,

I´m a proud owner of a Marzocchi Z1 (1997) and i am very sad that i only found this thread by now...

Anyone knows where i can get the adapter or have one to sell?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Adapter Design Drawing

B3":14mcswev said:
It's always satisfying to see your work on other peoples bikes, great pictures guys, I'll add them to my scrap book :D

Wow B3, you have made a nice job of those adapters. :D

I am looking at my options for upgrading from my Magura HS22 rim brakes, the Rear unit is leaking oil and i have not yet found where from.
I have only just found out the my Z1 Bombers (1996 and still going strong) do not have the current ISO standard caliper hangers and so from what i have found i need to get an adapter made.

I know that you do not have any adapters left however can you advise if you have a drawing of the final design? If you do not have a drawing I will try and come up with my own design (based on the pictures of yours).

For anyone else out there who still has Bombers and want to fit disks, I will keep posting with updates of how I am doing with this project. If it looks like i have a workable design that i can produce at a reasonable price I will take orders prior to a production run.

P.s. Does anyone have access to a 3D printer which would be able to produce a cheap prototype if provided with the design drawing?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back