WTD: Pace RC37 V Brake Mounts

Are these clamp on type like the 35 or screw in? I've got some screw in brake mounts that i'm sure came off a pace but not sure what.

Hi cheers for the interest. They are the clamp on type.
I'm a bit ahead of myself as the forks havn't actually arrived yet to check the size but pace said the rc36 clamp ons don't fit.
I'm picking up a bike with rc36's with the clamp ons on over the weekend so i will be able to check fitment properly and see if it can be bodged but i'd thought id post here to see if there were a specific set for the rc37's.
cheers
Chris

I see from your bikes you have an sts amongst others. That's what the forks are due to be fitted on. After umming and ahhing for two years i finally picked one up. I think a nice set of carbon triples will look sweeter than a set of judy xl's.

MMMmm Carbon. dont know what it is about it but i want it everywhere.

Just in case you're interested, I've got some Pace RC37 forks that I'm looking to sell. I have both V and disc brake clamp-on mounts for them. I don't want to split at the moment in case that rules out a prospective purchaser. If you're still looking for just brake mounts (and aren't interested in buying the forks) then depending on whether the eventual buyer wants them, I may be able to help you out.

Back