2003 Independent Fabrication Ti Deluxe #361T318

andrewl":bkyip6jz said:
kingroon":bkyip6jz said:
Hahaha a Canandian mate used to say it; just means Tasty Lookin :cool: :LOL:

Canadian in Australia by any chance? Its in fairly common use in these parts.

Bada Bing.. A Sydneyside Noofie even :cool:

But ya, this build is Schmikko fo sho :twisted:

New Decals on the way from IF courtesy of Toni Smith.. ;)

Okay.. Placed the decals on the IF last night :shock: Man was that stressful.. Gotta get it right one time, first time :shock:

Anyways, won't reveal the full look, but having done the Decals I was able to then [having protected the Decal areas] press in the Obligatory King and get an idea of profile.. Oh, and attach my Two King Ti Cages :cool:

5906628336_28bd0d532f_z_d.jpg

Not sure about the wheels & tyres on that. Would look better with more spokes and silver ones!

Where's that picture from?

Lairy wheel & tyre graphics just seem a bit too roadie for me

nowt wrong with the wheelset imo, but as far as i know hutchinson tires aren't the best...

are you aiming for that catalog shot for your build? why woudn't you build it your own sweet way ? :?:

kingroon":6rfhty64 said:
Finally.. I found an 18"er :cool:

Here is the basis for my Ti HT Build.. Should sit nicely among the Herd at Home..

Got a bunch of kit ready for it too.. Easton CT2 Bars & Post, SID Ti Race, Crossmax, Hutchinson USTs.. Keeping the M960 Gruppo tho, one of my favourites.. Unless someone's got NOS XTR 950 Kit sitting around ;)

5786731905_a2130e1a6b_b_d.jpg

Should end up something like..

5787312390_97092b95f3_b_d.jpg

Am I alone in preferring the bike before?
I like the yellow and green accents.

suburbanreuben":anyni57v said:
Am I alone in preferring the bike before?
I like the yellow and green accents.

Probably not; The Green & Yellow thing is FlagShip IF, I just wanted to go my own way :cool:

The Blue & White Decals in the Catalogue Shot always reminded me of the first generation Fat Ti..

Attachments

• DSC05565.JPG
    DSC05565.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,400
Back