Brewery biscuit bike....

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's a little known fact that brewers subsist on tea, coffee and when the going gets tough, biscuits! Rather than have to walk to the shop up the road, Spencer13 and myself decided that a bicycle was required. It should be light, nimble, carbon free and most importantly be capable of carrying a heavy payload. So here it is, West Germanys finest. It fulfills all the criteria and is damn stylish to boot :roll: It evens doubles as an emergency get you home when you cant be bothered to blow up your tyre bike. One further modification will be to adjust the rear carrier for bread and or crumpets. Essential for those dark January mornings. Wave if you see us :D

P.s We will accept £20 if anyone is tempted, although biscuits and beer are not included.

Attachments

• Brewer's biscuit bike 005.jpg
    Brewer's biscuit bike 005.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Brewer's biscuit bike 002.jpg
    Brewer's biscuit bike 002.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Brewer's biscuit bike 012.jpg
    Brewer's biscuit bike 012.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Brewer's biscuit bike 001.jpg
    Brewer's biscuit bike 001.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,444
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what a crumby bike .........

that just takes the biscuit that does

will you fit it with hob nobblies??

:LOL: :LOL:

Nice one. Please let them know that although we are very gently 'taking the piss' it is without doubt my favourite bike. Whenever i ride it i have the biggest grin on my face. What more can you ask from a bicycle?

edit....biscuit jokes to follow, just got back from pub and brain not working

grumpycommuter":216mli56 said:
oooooohhh a brewing based joke :shock: .

may need some time to respond to this....can barley think at the moment (sorry :oops: )
and a Nice biscuit one to start ;)

I'm sure you'll figroll something out as a witty response....

That looks very
220px-Nice_biscuit.jpg
with a bit of
logotype-pedigree.gif

Loving the bespoke biscuit holders too.

Back