Brodie Rodie 1996

hamster":piyyunxw said:
You'll enjoy the feel of Campag stuff. A real metal-to-metal feel to it, like a Ferrari gearbox instead of something light but lifeless out of a Datsun Cherry.

I'll have you know that the gearbox in my Cherry was lovely!

Stunning bike, really nicely renovated. The cranks look great, too.

Inigo Montoya":1ath8m4d said:
i crashed...
most parts are ok but the wheels chipped and the fork lost a leg.

already sent the wheels to frm to get them relaced with new rims. to relax my postition on the bike a bit i got a 1cm shorter syncros stem.
don't know yet how to replace the fork. i love the looks of the ritchey comp but i don't get them in 1" in europe. thought about a wound up fork as it resembles the syncros forks of old. but they are damn pricy and i don't want to pay customs again. will most likely go the cheapo route as i want a quick fix. i miss riding my roadbike :(

Always loved this build and agree - the wound up would look the most sweet on it. There was also a place on http://cgi.ebay.com/Ritchey-Steel-R...Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336595601e selling a ritchey (internal cast crown) 1" threadless fork like on the old ritchey logics on the internet that would be a good match for this generation frame albeit not carbon.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back