KLEIN Attitude Team (FINISHED BUILD!) :-)

Yeah I saw it in your bikes listing... a 1996 one I think? Anyway, you have some really cool bikes too! Especially those Defiants are cool. Still have a review of them in some old MBA from 1993.

The KLEIN is almost done... just need to lace in the front hub/rim, but first the front hub needs new bearings and a good polishing up :) After that... ALL DONE AND READY TO GO hehe ;-)

Void(EN12-82)":3gaio6ez said:
Yeah I saw it in your bikes listing... a 1996 one I think? Anyway, you have some really cool bikes too! Especially those Defiants are cool. Still have a review of them in some old MBA from 1993.

I couldn't find any info myself about the defiant,....did they enjoy it in '93? ;)

i think it is time for a dutch attitude meeting! hehe,....

Very nice built !
Usually, we can see sella italia flite on the other klein "team america".The white turbo saddle is a very good idea !

The ritchey brakes ar sweet too. But, On my klein, I prefered to put low profile design cantilever brake (the heels are going too near from the brake, and could touch them). My frame is small. Perhaps, it's the reason why…

Defiant":l7r5woqw said:
I couldn't find any info myself about the defiant,....did they enjoy it in '93? ;)

i think it is time for a dutch attitude meeting! hehe,....

Well, there was a review of the Supergo Alu RS, Moots YPP, Green Rocker, Trek 9200 and the Boulder Defiant... and the Boulder has the highest overall score (3.40 out of a possible 4.00), second is the Moots with 3.00 and the other ones were around the 1.60. So yeah, I think they found it to be a nice suspension bike ;-)

24pouces":3e0sfoj7 said:
Very nice built !
Usually, we can see sella italia flite on the other klein "team america".The white turbo saddle is a very good idea !

The ritchey brakes ar sweet too. But, On my klein, I prefered to put low profile design cantilever brake (the heels are going too near from the brake, and could touch them). My frame is small. Perhaps, it's the reason why…

What's a small frame in KLEIN measurements? I just measured mine the other day because I was wondering and mine is 42cm centre-centre. So I guess mine would be a small too then? But hey, I'm a size small too (1.74m) ;-)

Nice :cool: wish i had bought that size (20'') but bought an 18'' way too small for me.
IMO you don't need brake boosters with Klein they are so stiff no flex under braking :cool:

Well, the brake booster is gone anyway... didn't put it on for it's function, but just because it was lying around and it was black. Sold it to Jez now ;-) And finally finished the build as well. Turned out quite nice I must say. I put the new pics on the first page...

Of course mine could have been one size smaller, but I'm already happy I found one in the first place :) :D

Congratulations - the perfect / seminal klein for me ! (I love that paint job)

You 've done a cracking job there.

Wow, nice job you did here, specially the beautifull pink pedalstraps (ubercool detail :D ). Only thing I cant get used to are the barends.

Love to see this one being build properly!!

Have fun with it!

Cheers,
Martin

Latest posts

Back