And today I did......

Need to find my way to fife one of these days mikee looks good.

Cycled to work today, loving the road bike at the moment shame my back isn't :LOL:

Well the parts shopping for my sunn roadie frame continues apace, ebay wins on a mavic front mech (to match a rear I already have), and some dura ace downtube shifters.

At this pace I may actually get this build finished before the end of the summer.

clockworkgazz":p9s00nz1 said:
:LOL:

I need to see this shed one day :cool:

No Gazz believe me you dont! :shock:
The first time I saw it I thought he'd been done over "feckin carnage" :LOL:
Hes had the Health & Safety Executive round a couple of times :LOL:

When TK dropped Eck off after Glentress we were invited to have a look in the shed. We approached it from the front, it looks like any other garden shed, when Eck opened the door both TK and myself went WTF, stepped back and then looked down the side of shed. It's more than twice as long as you expect, and is like The Tardis.

Had a wee trip to A&E tonight for some stitches in my arm :oops: - who thought it would be a good idea to take junior and his mates to the BMX track and then to have a shot of juniors BMX - it was all going fine until I tried to clear the tabletop and didn't quite make it - good job I had a full face helmet on or it wouldn't be just my arm that now looks like a Farmfoods burger :roll: - gonna send a pic to MBUK to see if I can salvage something from being a twat!

Latest posts

Back