Mountain Mayhem 2011 - Official Aftermath Thread

sinnett177":1rokqwik said:
http://www.robcrayton.co.uk/mountainmayhem2011.htm
Pics starting come through, great one of Tim Davies half way down shame it wasn't on the ti-mega.

And one of elpedro lurking in the background a little further down !

I wasn't retrobiking this year but it was great to see all you guys and gals out there - particular highlights included seeing Tim Davies on the Ti-Mega at the start, hearing Gav talk about passing folk downhill on his rigid Kona, and best of all the black and orange 'Dale which was a solid 20 years older than the one I was riding :)

Supernaut":35lt60bg said:
particular highlights included.........hearing Gav talk about passing folk downhill on his rigid Kona

No matter how much the climbs hurt it more than made up for it every time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think you're underselling your weekend a little though Lee, I suspect your main highlight was being part of the open men's winning team - congratulations :D :D :D

Another great weekend chaps....nice to see old faces and so many new ones.

"you on the hill, yes you in the yellow jacket give us a wave, we are all watching you."

was my personel fav of the mega phone!

Just a few pics from over the weekend

racing.jpg

sellingitall.jpg

boys.jpg

Night02copy.jpg

Night03copycopy.jpg

Night01copy.jpg

finally back on line (for a short time only, damned ISP it's been 2 weeks!!)

awesome weekend!! :D :D

here's a facebook link to my pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 53c8c4b4c6

i think that should work, you're welcome to add me but send a message so i can match you name/username!! ;)

will do a little write up and add some pics here tomorrow, gotta get up at 5am for work and i'm a 15 mile drive from my bed at the mo blagging internet at my sisters!!!

More pics,

Another forgotton highlight was the Washer upper opposite at the venga boys (Heathy nearly choked on his bratwurst) :LOL:

Ready for action
Mayhem2011029.jpg

Saracen in action with added Turtle Power :LOL:
TurtleBridge.jpg

Ripping past Heckle station (in big ring) on Fathers day morning being cheered on by my 2 boys, the perfect present :cool: (you can see them running in L/H side in retrobike T's :cool:
Mayhem2011032.jpg

2Me2U had just been broken in
Mayhem2011025.jpg

9 to 5er !
Mayhem2011019.jpg

Learning to heckle for the very 1st time :cool:
Mayhem2011018.jpg

Mr & Mrs Lookback bear
Mayhem2011013.jpg

The 3 bears
Mayhem2011037.jpg

Bear behinds