DownHill picture

Looks perfectly ridable to me...

Its probably just the camera angle or the lens that makes it worse than it is. :)

tintin40":2pr4sgby said:
I bet there is a nice view from the top and on the way down :D

I agree... but you (or I, at least :LOL: ) can only enjoy the view on the top of the hill, because when you go down, there´s no time to take a peak and look at the view...

Vitorzip":jdvvxlwe said:
tintin40":jdvvxlwe said:
I bet there is a nice view from the top and on the way down :D

I agree... but you (or I, at least :LOL: ) can only enjoy the view on the top of the hill, because when you go down, there´s no time to take a peak and look at the view...

I'd stay at the top. Down hilling is not my strong point. BITD going up was my strong point. just love passing people going up hill :evil: more fun in doing it up hill

tintin40":y8iadi8f said:
I'd stay at the top. Down hilling is not my strong point. BITD going up was my strong point. just love passing people going up hill :evil: more fun in doing it up hill

Well, it sure is a lot fun to pass people going up... or even strech your legs running away from the group of guys wich you were climbing with, and seeing that no one is able to come after you... :LOL: :LOL:

But going down is also serious fun. I´ve competed in XC and DH BITD (like Tomac, but a bit slower), and i enjoyed both, in different ways...

tintin40":1iyznvzv said:
BITD going up was my strong point. just love passing people going up hill :evil: more fun in doing it up hill

Ditto

BITD, when I used to race, hillclimb racing was my fave. In fact ((smug)) I was undefeted and had a course record to my name.

But hey, that was a good 10/12 years ago, and I have had a few years off the bike since then :roll: (early years of marriage and kids = no time to ride)

But even today, given the choice I'd rather do 10 miles UP than 1 mile down!!! :LOL:

Tony, you would have LOVED the climbs at Wales on the Real Ale Wobble. Hardcore mate, hardcore :cool:

Back