Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

Times seem fine to me.
Plenty time for ferry aswell but its important to be ready to roll onto ferry as soon as all vehicles have left it. We must be ahead of the cars to reach the bike storage before the car deck fills up !

Just remembered I'm running my inlaws to Glasgow airport early on Saturday, so change of plan Velo! This will save me coming all the way back to Falkirk, instead I'll just go straight to Queen Street station from the airport and pick you up there.

6.30 Waverly - Choo choo to Glasgow for Velo
7.25 Glasgow Queen St - Fold Velo up into Ka
7.30 Hit the road
7.55 Arrive at Radeks
8.00 Leave Radeks (hopefully with Radek)
8.50-9.00 Arrive at Kaisers, fanny aboot until time to leave

Would anyone like me to purchase them a ticket? Could save a wee bit of time on the day!

kaiser":1dezx3hc said:
Would anyone like me to purchase them a ticket? Could save a wee bit of time on the day!

you could get me mine please Mr K- do you want me to bring you the suntour wheels as they are very close to being re-united with the black fat, which got a long term reprive in the weekends ummmm fest.

Mr P you still want the karma wheels? You going to be on the mainland then?

nelly":30qqdlhi said:
Anybody know how much the train / boat ticket is from Glasvegas to Brodick return is?

not sure nelly, BTW where abouts in Glasgow are you?I'm sure MrP is travelling down and Rado. Even though Rado is travelling with ZZ it might be easier for you two to work something out?

kaiser":15op2ucg said:
If you don't mind, get one for me too. Can give you £ on Wednesday if midweek Killie moontains is still a go-er?

At this point I cant decide on Ticket purchase as I'm feeling a bit/lot knackered and thus cannot commit to Arran but who knows by weeks end. Probably sensible if I buy on the day ;)

No probs ZZ. V the idea was just to stop the lot of us traipsing in at the last minute :) The guy from my work has confirmed he's coming too. Should be a nice wee ride oot! :D

Back