Nordic freewheel cleaner, a less than interesting find!

Mark Cotton

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Continuing on the soap opera that is the epic clear out of my Dad's old cycling stuff from his personal use and his old business, I stumbled across a few boxes (3 rather large ones) containing Nordic Freewheel cleaners!

Any one remember using these? Photo should be below.

I now have a lot... a heck of a lot. If anyone can guess how many of these I have (to the nearest 10) wins the lot! ;)

Alternatively, you could settle an argument for me. Would any one like to buy one for 30p + the cost of a stamp and envelope! I'm guessing not... my Dad has a theory that as they are old.... they are worth something!

Laugh away guys!

Attachments

• freewheel cleaner.jpg
    freewheel cleaner.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 283
Mark Cotton":2d4mch7l said:
Continuing on the soap opera that is the epic clear out of my Dad's old cycling stuff from his personal use and his old business, I stumbled across a few boxes (3 rather large ones) containing Nordic Freewheel cleaners!

Any one remember using these? Photo should be below.

I now have a lot... a heck of a lot. If anyone can guess how many of these I have (to the nearest 10) wins the lot! ;)

Alternatively, you could settle an argument for me. Would any one like to buy one for 30p + the cost of a stamp and envelope! I'm guessing not... my Dad has a theory that as they are old.... they are worth something!

Laugh away guys!

I've just seen the small print on the packaging - seems the firm was based just across town from where I work! What are the chances, eh?

David

Latest posts

Back