Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

Fighting talk at the macretro o kay coral :LOL: velo i know sometimes the written word can be a hard medium to "read" and homour can be lost but I'm sure mr k was just taking the mick, no harm meant I'm sure. Anyway get yer arses ta arran ya pair a wimmin ;)

Aye dinnae get yer knickers in a twist V. It was more aimed at TK's lactose intolerance anyway :p

back to niceness, and the top- any more for any more- sun is meant to be shining and there is a ladies only topless highland games in lamlash that day too :cool:

Ok, regrettably I have to drop out of this :( body still hurts from the GT crash especially on the hills, I tried manning up but I'm a wuss. Lost a fair bit of fitness as a result and Velo describing the climbs was the nail in the coffin.

I intend to freewheel up the hills so you can slipstream me TK?

Hope your feeling better tis a pisser when you do your ribs in.

Alrighty, plan z now TK is unwilling to wear a corset to keep his ribs together for Saturday (I know you wouldn't have to ask me twice, injury or no)...

Radek - I'll pick you up. You are using Kaiser's CX bike, right?

Velo - If you're getting the train through, why not jump off at Falkirk High? I can pick you up, then we can head through and get Radek. 3 of us and 2 bikes will fit into the Ka. Obviously we can do the same on the way home.

Rats, no more excuses, thats actually a good plan ZZ :roll:

What time would you need me to be at Falkirk High so I can plan accordingly ?

6.30 Waverly - Choo choo to Falkirk for Velo
7.00 Arrive Falkirk High, fold Velo up into Ka
7.10 Hit the road
7.55 Arrive at Radeks
8.00 Leave Radeks (hopefully with Radek)
8.50-9.00 Arrive at Kaisers, fanny aboot until time to leave

Times look reasonable to everyone? Does an 8.50 - 9am arrival time give us enough time to get organized for the ferry?

Back