TV, Hifi, Cheap phone and watch

uktyler

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having a clear out, too much stuff, not enough space.

First up my 37" LG LCD TV. Less than 6 months old, good condition, works fine. All the inputs you are likely to need. It has a 200hz refresh rate, so you want watch sports without the ball being more of a white blur. Only selling because I've gone a little larger....
Comes with mains lead, remote, instructions (on DVD for your computer). I'll even chuck in a HDMI cable and a cheap crappy stand to get you going.
£270 collected from Malvern. SOLD

Fine Arts separates, 5 channel amp and tuner. Work perfectly, but won't do digital or have a sub woofer output. Not the cleanest in the world, but fully functional.
DSCF9743.JPG

DSCF9744.JPG

£20 collected from Malvern.

Sony surround speakers, one pair. Tall and surprisingly good sound quality, no grilles.
DSCF9745.JPG

£20 collected.

Cheap camera phone, locked to the 3 network, works fine, less than a year old. Only ever used as a spare.
DSCF9749.JPG

£8 posted with no sim, or £9 with a brand new PAYG sim card.

Crevit altimeter watch. Was working a few months ago, batteries gone flat now. Its big. And chunky. And cheap. Has a compass built in.
£8 posted. SOLD

Happy to meet by the motorway M5 Jcts 5,6,7,8, however if you come to Malvern you can test the items work.

capitanfigueras has first dibs on the watch, if I don't hear anything today it will b offered to the next in line.

Back