1978 peugeot pr - 10

Feedback
View
:LOL: after a busy night on e-bay, beer + e-bay usually means you buy man toy which you wonder what was so great about the next moring! anyways
i bought a peugeot pr 10 in poor condition. :shock:

peugeotpn-10.jpg

it was originally bought for parts, but as usually happens the longer it's around the more you get attached to the old dog :LOL: anyway i ended up fixing it up ;)

here's the pug now :cool:

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

006.jpg

013.jpg

007-1.jpg

enjoy :p

nice bike there is somethink about old pugs , and i have always found them to be nice riding machines as well

dutchie":3q7y0dt6 said:
Nice job done. However I should have left the original (Stronglight) chainwheel. :D

Ye did plan that but it was shot, lh arm was a odd un & the rh spider was bent.
Maybe upgrade to a stronglight 105 ter crank later :p

is that a 104 crank?

I like the Pugs too. 1st bike I crashed. The noggin has never been the same.

I refurbed my PR 10 last year

Enjoyable easy ride....can get a good turn of speed

Attachments

• CIMG6234.JPG
    CIMG6234.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 3,705
toomski":yz8kpn3g said:
is that a 104 crank?

I like the Pugs too. 1st bike I crashed. The noggin has never been the same.

I refurbed my PR 10 last year

Enjoyable easy ride....can get a good turn of speed

The cranks a ofmega strada unit, one i had in the spares bin. Planning a stronglight upgade later if i can find a 105 bis with 9/16 threads.

Funny i was just checking your build earlier, really sweet :D
The gold parts looks the biz. Like those peugeot transfers you have fitted up, the rainbow banding looks the part. Where did ya find them?

Good riding bike, im really likin mine, nice quick handling. Fast too if you push it.

I like Peugeot roadies :xmas-cool: Nearly bought a well used one when I was a student but plumped for a cosmetically pristine PUCH instead - always regretted that move :LOL:

Back